Re: CurrentMemoryContext and MemoryContextStrdup - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Yessica Brinkmann
Subject Re: CurrentMemoryContext and MemoryContextStrdup
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank you very much for the reply!
Not really, I don't feel better informed because MemoryContextStrdup is not even mentioned once in the README.
Best regards,
Yessica Brinkmann

El mar., 26 nov. 2019 a las 13:08, Tom Lane (<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>) escribió:
Yessica Brinkmann <yessica.brinkmann@gmail.com> writes:
> I have written in the general list on this subject, but since I do not get
> an answer according to my little knowledge on the subject, I write on this
> list, since perhaps my question is very basic.
> My query is the following: can you please give me some reference (link on
> the Internet) that explains how CurrentMemoryContext and
> MemoryContextStrdup is used, and also some example of source code of use?

I think you'd feel a lot better informed after reading

src/backend/utils/mmgr/README

                        regards, tom lane