Re: BUG #17289: Postgres 14.1 Windows installer fails with iso-8859-1 error and terminates - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Semab Tariq
Subject Re: BUG #17289: Postgres 14.1 Windows installer fails with iso-8859-1 error and terminates
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:28 PM Giacomo Colonesi <g.colonesi@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, but I'm not an expert with pc, where can I find the file you
are interested in? And which is his name?

Hi

You can find installation log file inside ${system_temp_directory}/install-postgresql.log
As in my case, this file is available inside C:\Users\Semab Tariq\AppData\Local\Temp\install-postgresql.log

--
Thanks & Regards,
Semab