Re: Adding Markodwn formatting to psql output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lætitia Avrot
Subject Re: Adding Markodwn formatting to psql output
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Le mar. 29 mai 2018 à 17:28, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> a écrit :
> I write often documents for my customers in MarkDown to produce pdf
> documents. Quite often, I need to present data from queries in a tabular
> form.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAAYBy8YU4pXYKDHeQhsA_=FC93yOBZp5j1h=BSSAo9-oLcwNww@mail.gmail.com#CAAYBy8YU4pXYKDHeQhsA_=FC93yOBZp5j1h=BSSAo9-oLcwNww@mail.gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

 It seems that other people need that feature too. :-)

I will try to apply and review the patch.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

Think! Do you really need to print this email ?
There is no Planet B.