FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom announcement! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Lætitia Avrot
Subject FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom announcement!
Date
List pgsql-announce
Dear PostgreSQL Community,

We are really proud to announce that, this year again, the PostgreSQL project has been selected to have its own dev room at FOSDEM!
FOSDEM stands for "Free Open Source Developers’ European Meeting" and it's the most important open source developers gathering in Europe. FOSDEM is a non commercial event.

FOSDEM will take place Saturday the 1st of February and Sunday the 2nd of February in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium) on the Université Libre de Bruxelles campus. PostgreSQL devroom has been assigned on Sunday but take time to visit other communities and attend to the main track conf talks, we're sure you'll learn so much!
More information is provided on [FOSDEM website][1].

As one day with Postgres community is not enough, we will also have a Postgres focus event on Friday the 31st of January: FOSDEM PGDay. This event will take place at Hilton Brussels Grand Place. You will also find more information on the [event website][34]. FOSDEM PGDay is a community event.

FOSDEM is free and doesn't need any registration but FOSDEM PGDay is a paid event and you need to register to attend to the event (coffee break and lunch are included in the price).

The schedule for both events is listed [here][3].

We hope we'll be all together at Brussels to celebrate Postgres and its marvellous community!

[1]: https://fosdem.org/2020/
[3]: https://www.postgresql.eu/events/fosdem2020/schedule/

--
Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.