Re: Various small doc improvements; plpgsql, schemas, permissions, oidvector - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Various small doc improvements; plpgsql, schemas, permissions, oidvector
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 8:16 AM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> > On 1 Dec 2023, at 19:00, Karl O. Pinc <kop@karlpinc.com> wrote:
> >
> >  I won't be able to submit
> > new patches based on reviews for 2 weeks.
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> Is there any work going on? Maybe is someone interested in moving this forward?
>
> Thanks!

Hey Andrey,

I spoke with Karl briefly on this and he is working on getting an
updated patch together. The work now involves incorporating feedback
and some rebasing, but hopefully we will see something in the next few
days.

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net