Re: phppgadmin git feed broken on git mirror - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: phppgadmin git feed broken on git mirror
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Robert Treat <rob@xzilla.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Robert Treat <rob@xzilla.net> wrote:
>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> It looks like the feed of phpPgAdmin is broken on
>>> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/, can someone remove what's there and
>>> do a fresh pull from git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git.
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Done. And yes, it was complainign about non-fast-forward.
>>

> Hmm, looking at
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=phppgadmin.git;a=summary it still
> looks out of date, which it is not when I do a fresh git clone
> git://github.com/phppgadmin/phppgadmin.git.
>
> Did you do a pull above, you need to do a whole new clone. (I used the
> word pull, so it seems you might have done what I said rather than
> what I wanted ;-)

So I'm guessing the fact that the repo is set up to clone from
git://github.com/xzilla/phppgadmin.git is something that needs to be
changed then? Or did are they supposed to be the same? Because that's
the URL it's set up to work from...

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/