Re: [pgadmin4] unable to pull remote - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgadmin4] unable to pull remote
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi!

Did that actually fix it?

I've noticed a couple of other jobs complaining about the git server, but so far I was under the impression that it was a specific upstream network that had issues. BUt if switching to http fixed it, then that's not it, and I have something else to investigate.

Also as a note -- it should be https and not http. If you use http it will generate redirects so it will work, but you both miss out on the security and will get lower performance because it will be more requests.

//Magnus