Re: Website migration status - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Website migration status
Date
Re: Website migration status  (Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet@gmail.com>)
Re: Website migration status  (Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-www
At this point, we believe the migration is complete.

There is still some "data cleanup" that has to be done (merging
companies with multiple entries due to them being spelled only almost
the same, for example). But all normal things should work now.

Therefor, if you find a problem from now on, please report it - either
via IRC or by mail in this thread.

//Magnus