Re: Threadview for messages: really cool but big flaw - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Threadview for messages: really cool but big flaw
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Jonathan S. Katz
<jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 2013, at 1:47 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Jonathan S. Katz
>> <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

keepthe indenting to show the progression of the thread but we can still scroll and see the info.

>>> Here is a patch for exactly that.  This is in the pgarchives project
>>
>> Hmm. Can we find a way to do that that doesn't actually modify the
>> jquery-ui code? That's going to be a PITA for upgrades. Surely there
>> should be a way to override it form our own stylesheets?
>
> Revision attached.

Applied, thanks.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/