Re: Fwd: Stalled post to sysadmin-reports - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Fwd: Stalled post to sysadmin-reports
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Yeah, I just saw many many of these repotrs as well.
>
> Something is injecting a *lot* of old emails, claiming to be
> mail.postgresql.org.

Oh bloody hell.  I was trying to get a fscking report to debug a trivial
issue.  I didn't understand why it wasn't coming back to me!  I can't
swear that it was that that caused the problem, but it seems too much of
a coincidence to be anything else.

Uh.
Can you *please* get into the sysadmins channel and explain what you did and help fix it then? :) there are around a thousand more emails queued, and everything is shut down right now...