Snapshot build updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Snapshot build updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The snapshots on the ftpsite have been down for a number of days,
since hub.org upgraded the machine it used to be on and git stopped
working there. Since we were planning to move it anyway, we didn't
bother doing anything about it at the time.

The snapshots are now auto-generated by buildfarm animal guaibasaurus,
and automatically pushed to the ftpsite. So they're back alive, and
you can check the generation schedule on that one. It will take some
time after each build before they actually show up on the ftp site due
to synchronization issues of course, but thwy will go there fairly
soon after they're built.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/