Re: [HACKERS] [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Hm, around here it's no match -> spam bucket.  But in any case, why

> I think you're quite uncommon in that setup.

Interesting, because "it's not addressed to me (or any list I'm on)"
is the best single spam filtering rule I know, and has been for a
decade or two.

Oh, I think I misunderstood you. I thought you meant "any list tagged email that's for a list I don't know what it is". As in "list-id exists but is unknown".

The way you explain there makes a lot more sense. I think not many people do that either, mainly since gmail/yahoo/whatnot doesn't make it very easy to do that. But it does make a lot more sense that way.