Order of views in stats docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Order of views in stats docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/monitoring-stats.html, table 27-1.

Can somebody find or explain the order of the views in there? It's not
actually alphabetical, but it's also not logical. In particular, what
is pg_stat_replication doing second to last?

I would suggest we move pg_stat_replication up to directly under
pg_stat_activity, and move pg_stat_database_conflicts up to directly
under pg_stat_database. I think the rest makes reasonable sense.

Any objections to this? Can anybody spot a reason for why they are
where they are other than that it was just appended to the end of the
table without realizing the order that I'm missing now and am about to
break?