Re: commitfest does not see my real latest patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: commitfest does not see my real latest patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nikolay Shaplov <n.shaplov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hi!

I've added a patch to commitfest

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/7/363/

but in my mail thread I've committed two version of patch. Old one
(pageinspect.diff) and a new one (pageinspect_show_tuple_data.diff)

and commitfest software for some reason sees only old patch, not new. I think
that this may be a bug.

And also I'd like reviewers to see proper patch as "Latest patch", if someone
can manually fix that, it would be great!

Hi!

There have been network issues at the service provider hosting the commitfest app today, which means that a number of runs where it has tried to pull down the updated mailthreads from the archives have failed. My guess is that it will pick up the thread once those network issues have been fixed (people are working on it right now). So please give it some time (the job runs every couple of hours), and with luck it will sort itself out before too long.