Re: [BUGS] BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDINGfile - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDINGfile
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Maybe it's a better choice to bounce it to the next commitfest to keep up
> the visibility?

OK, done this way then.

So, we're still with zero ability to reproduce this problem enough to know if it's fixed, or if other issues are caused.

I'm thinking maybe we should push this patch to master, to at least get a largeish number of runs with it on a bunch of different platforms. No backpatching until we've seen it run there for some time to feel more confident about it.

Thoughts?