Re: 2018-03 CFM - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: 2018-03 CFM
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Hello David,

> This data is worth cross-checking with http://commitfest.cputube.org/
> though. For instance, the "Improve geometric types" patch doesn't apply.
> I already notified the author. I'll try to write a script that exports
> data from this site as well to make cross-checking easier.

OK, I finished the second script and uploaded both scripts on GitHub

You do realize we have the actual source database available, I hope? Since it's our own system... There is no need to scrape the data back out -- if we can just define what kind of reports we want, we can trivially run it on the source database. Or if we want it more often, we can easily make a webview for it. It's basically just a "map this URL to a SQL query"...