Re: BUG #16432: ECCN code for PGAdmin 3 and 4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #16432: ECCN code for PGAdmin 3 and 4
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:41 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16432
Logged by:          jerome bihan
Email address:      jerome.bihan@airbus.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   all

Hi
I belong to the team which work on Export Control consideration for many
programs in Airbus Defence & Space. I would like to know the ECCN code for
PGAdmin 3 and 4 .
Could you give me this information?

This does not look like a bug in PostgreSQL at all.

First of all, you'll want to contact the pgadmin team about it, not the PostgreSQL server team (which the bug report form clearly says, even using pgadmin as an example).

Second, it's not a bug.

Third, the software is open source, so I'm fairly sure the entire question does not apply (that said, I'm no expert, and if it's important to you should be seeking legal advice rather than asking the volunteer developers of pgadmin).