Re: docbook-xsl version for release builds - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: docbook-xsl version for release builds
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 7/11/13 5:55 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> If it's safe to switch on the old ones as well, it sounds doable. If
>> we need different toolchains, that's going to be a serious pain. Have
>> you verified that it's fine with the old ones as well, or are you jsut
>> assuming?
>
> I tested it and it's fine.
>
>> Second, when you say "the latest debian package", you mean grab the
>> one from sid? I didn't see anything in backports, but maybe I'm
>> missing something?
>
> Yes, take the sid package.  There likely won't be a backport because
> it's just plain text files in the package.

Ok. If it's just that then it shouldn't be a problem wrt updates
either - as in, there shouldn't be a security patch to this package
ever :)

Given that, I'm fine with just bumping the version on borka to that
version. Any objections?

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/