Re: BUG #16439: can not read table info for greenplum 6 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #16439: can not read table info for greenplum 6
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:48 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16439
Logged by:          uncle shon
Email address:      uncleziro73@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.18
Operating system:   windows 10

can not read table info for greenplum 6.
I'd like connect to greenplum 6 db by pgadmin4.21(lastest version).
After connect to greenplum, when I click the table,
there are error message as below.

ERROR: column gdp.attnums does not exist
LINE 71:gdp.attnums as distribution,

Hi!

This sounds like something you should report to either the pgadmin people or the greenplum people, it definitely is not a bug in PostgreSQL since PostgreSQL isn't even involved.