Re: Last day of commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Last day of commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 3:59 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> * JIT counters in pg_stat_statements (Magnus Hagander)
>  Feedback from Dmitry Dolgov and Julien Rouhaud

Note that the code looks good and no one disagreed with the proposed fields.

The only remaining problem is a copy/pasto in the docs so nothing critical.  I
personally think that it would be very good to have so maybe Magnus will push
it today (which would probably instantly break the other pg_stat_statements
patches that are now Ready for Committer), and if not I think it should go to
the next commitfest instead.

Dang, I missed that one while looking at the other jit patch.

It did already conflict with the patch that Michael applied, but I'll try to clean that up quickly and apply it with this fix.