Re: pgsql: Invent PGC_SU_BACKEND and mark log_connections/log_disconnection - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgsql: Invent PGC_SU_BACKEND and mark log_connections/log_disconnection
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> This patch seems to have forgotten to update the documentation.

That characterization seems a bit unfair ...

The only place in the documentation that actually has a list of the contexts was not updated...

But OK, I'll grant you that. To be more fair, the part about the newly added *context* was missing, the part about the variables that were changed *was* included in the docs changes.

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/view-pg-settings.html is
> completely unaware of it, which is clearly wrong.

... but yeah, we missed that list.  Will fix, thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks!