Re: BUG #16841: psql -- \d tablename , displays "Error : column c.relhasoids does not exit" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #16841: psql -- \d tablename , displays "Error : column c.relhasoids does not exit"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 9:54 AM Ajay Chitale <ajaycc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Yes, I get that message
>
> bash-4.2$ psql mydb
> could not change directory to "/home/postgresql"
> psql (9.2.24, server 13.1)
> WARNING: psql version 9.2, server version 13.0.
>          Some psql features might not work.

Wow that is.. *very* old. And has been unsupported for many years.

You'll want to upgrade your client. On CentOS that will mean
installing the package "postgresql13". I'd suggest uninstalling the
9.2 packages while you're at it, so you don't accidentally end up
running things from the old versions.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/