Re: OpenSCG java stacks - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: OpenSCG java stacks
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 00:05, Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>    The java installers that we had on the website as part
> of http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb-old.git;a=commit;h=1f089a18f99c13fb01af919daad13bc6b9a52872
>
>      ( See
> here: http://web.archive.org/web/20110607142216/http://www.postgresql.org/download/
> )
>
>    Seems to have disappeared off the site.  Any chance we can get that back
> ?

It does seem to be missing. Probably lost in the migration, I recall
having to do some manual merging of that file at least once, so I
probably missed it there - sorry. Added back, will show up on the site
soon.

I also removed the Postgres Plus link, since it no longer goes to the
open source version (since "standard server" doesn't exist anymore),
but rather to someting that requires a subscriptin.

(BTW, Dave, the link to the release notes on
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/products/postgres-plus-solution-pack/downloads
goes to the 9.0 release notes but is labeled as 9.1)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/