Re: Where's the beta? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Where's the beta?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Monday, May 14, 2012, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Monday, May 14, 2012, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 11:46 -0500, Joshua Berkus wrote:
> Devrim seems to be MIA.

Apologies. After sleeping only 3 hours per night over the last 10 days
or so, I found myself sleeping on the couch this evening.

It seems I don't know how to move tarballs to FTP site. I'll try to
connect with Magnus and/or Dave about this.

Ok, I'll get on it. I'm on YOW and Bruce is late so I migh tas well wait for him here...

Ftp sites are done, docs are up.

I assume you have the actual html changes staged already, so just go ahead and push those.

//Magnus

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/