Re: Submitted Organization, follow up for Press release - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Submitted Organization, follow up for Press release
Date
List pgsql-www
Approvingan organization doesn't actually add anything to the site - it just makes it possible to add other thinks like
newsand events, which will then go through a second round of moderation. <p dir="ltr">/Magnus <div
class="gmail_quote">OnDec 6, 2012 10:53 PM, "Josh Berkus" <<a
href="mailto:josh@agliodbs.com">josh@agliodbs.com</a>>wrote:<br type="attribution" /><blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:00 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"> WWW:<br /><br /> We need some policies for
approvingorganizations.  I stay away from<br /> moderating them most of the time because I'm not sure how I'm