Re: Broken RAW and MBOX in mailing list archives web interface - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Broken RAW and MBOX in mailing list archives web interface
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 8:51 PM Sergei Agalakov <sergei.agalakov@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/4/2019 12:32 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 1/4/19 2:28 PM, Sergei Agalakov wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I tried to copy the next message
>> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/e1791b4c-df9c-be02-edc5-7c8874944be0%402ndquadrant.com
>>
>> and both "Raw Message" and "Download mbox" give me "An internal server
>> error occurred." message.
> Do you have some more details, e.g. when you tried it, browser, etc? I
> just tried from Firefox and it worked fine.
>
> Note that both URLs are behind HTTP Basic Auth so you need to enter the
> credentials, which are available in the prompt.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

I tried it less than an hour ago in both Chrome and Firefox, just now
checked from Edge.
I'm logged in postgresql.org with the community sign-in (sergei.agalakov).
Anyway I don't see why it should be an internal server error if an user
isn't currently logged in.
You can check in logs (if you have an access to them) what was going on
on the server in the last hour.

Hi!

It definitely shouldn't be.

We did deploy some new software on this machine earlier today, but that was about 10 hours ago. I wonder if it may have cached an incorrect version at that time.

It was the same message that you tried both Raw and mbox for?

//Magnus