Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:33 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-Jan-11, Andres Freund wrote:

> On 2019-01-11 11:38:05 -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:

> > Thoughts?  Specific votes in one of those directions would help me, at
> > least, figure out what should be done today.
>
> I think you should just revert to the prior state, and then we can
> discuss potential solutions and the problems they're intended to
> address.

+1

I've reverted this change across all lists it was enabled for.

And for the record, I'm the one who asked Stephen to go for a second round of feedback and not just immediately revert it (he pinged me on chat, as I was unable to keep track of the mail thread myself due to other commitments and airplanes and things).