PGConf.EU 2014 schedule posted - Matt Asay to deliver keynote - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Magnus Hagander
Subject PGConf.EU 2014 schedule posted - Matt Asay to deliver keynote
Date
List pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL Conference Europe is pleased to announce that the schedule
for the 2014 event, to be held in Madrid from 21st - 24th October, has
now been published at:

http://2014.pgconf.eu/schedule/

As well as a wide range of talks for PostgreSQL users, developers and
decision makers, we’re pleased to announce that our opening keynote
speaker will be Matt Asay, Vice President of Community at MongoDB, who
will discuss how PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases can work together, and
where each shine on their own.

The schedule is, of course, subject to changes, and a few slots are
still empty as we work to confirm the last set of speakers.

PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2014 is the sixth annual PostgreSQL
Conference Europe, previous events having been held in cities such as
Dublin, Prague and Amsterdam attracting hundreds of PostgreSQL
developers and users. For more information and to register, please
visit the website at:

http://2014.pgconf.eu/

A discounted “early bird” registration rate is available until 15th
September. A discount room rate at the conference hotel is available
until 8th September, so we suggest you book your accommodation soon!

We still have seats left at some of the training sessions held the day
before the main conference, taught by PostgreSQL experts from around
the world, that are subject to availability at a first come first
serve basis. See the training section on the website for details.

We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!