Re: BGWORKER_BYPASS_ALLOWCONN used nowhere (infra part of on-linechecksum switcher) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BGWORKER_BYPASS_ALLOWCONN used nowhere (infra part of on-linechecksum switcher)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 03:56:32PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> +1, I think this is worth keeping in for 11.

Okay, that's fine for me.  Thanks for updating the documentation.
Perhaps it would be nicer for plugin developers to add a comment in
bgworker.h as well about what BGWORKER_BYPASS_ALLOWCONN allows to
achieve?

Yeah, that makes sense. Will add as well.