Re: Apply to become an official mirror - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Apply to become an official mirror
Date
List pgsql-admin

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 12:05 PM 阿里巴巴开源镜像 <ali-yum@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am the administrator of the AlibabaCloud Open Source Mirrorsite (
https://mirrors.aliyun.com/).As we are the largest cloud computing service provider in China, the open source mirrorsite from alibaba cloud serves the most developers in China, for example over 400 million downloads of Centos and 30million downloads of Ubuntu everyday.

I am writing to you to add our mirror into your mirror list.
Please refer to the following information.
1. Country: CN
2. Site Name: Alibaba Cloud
3. Mirror Name: mirrors.aliyun.com
4. Categories: http(
http://mirrors.aliyun.com/postgresql/), https (https://mirrors.aliyun.com/postgresql/).
5. Bandwidth: 10000
6. Internet2: No
7. Comments: First mirror site from cloud service provider in China, speedup with CDN services.

Hello!

The PostgreSQL project doesn't maintain an official mirror list. As the software is open source you are of course allowed to mirror it regardless, but there is no list to add it to.

//Magnus