Re: Donations page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Donations page
Date
List pgsql-www

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 11:27 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
I noticed on the donations page that the PostgreSQL Europe section has this
wording for donations:

    "You may also use this link to donate to specific European groups such as
    those in Germany or the United Kingdom.”

IIRC that was true when it was added ~ 10 years ago, but isn’t anymore as far I
can tell.  As all donations now go to PgEU without earmarking.

If this is correct, any objections to applying the attached diff (which also
fixes a missing paragraph ending tag)?

Actually, I don't think we have actually ever allowed that.

LGTM.