Re: Server Error at attachments - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Server Error at attachments
Date
List pgsql-www

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> I've noticed that when I try to download an attachment from a mailing list "Server Error" is raised.

I'm seeing this too, and it seems to be time sensitive.  I just visited

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAH2-WzkAWqMQCOoT7xV_otN77FGa8psK8rVM_gu9Q%3DR7XiQVtw%40mail.gmail.com

and clicked on the first attachment, and it worked.  Then I went back
and clicked on the second attachment, and got the "Server Error" page.
But now, returning to that page and trying again, neither attachment
works.  Caching problem perchance?

That was a problem from a push I did yesterday. Sorry about that. I just pushed a fix a couple of minutes ago, so I think your (Tom) testing might have been just as I deployed the fix.

Things should be back to working order now.