Re: A4 pdf points to 11.5 instead of 11.6 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: A4 pdf points to 11.5 instead of 11.6
Date
RE: A4 pdf points to 11.5 instead of 11.6  ("William Sescu (Suva)" <william.sescu@suva.ch>)
List pgsql-www

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:34 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 19 Nov 2019, at 09:09, William Sescu (Suva) <william.sescu@suva.ch> wrote:

> If I download the A4 pdf of the version 11, it says 11.5 documentation.

> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

> However, it should contain the 11.6 documentation. Shouldn’t it?

It indeed should.  Looking at the other versions, none of the PDFs have been
rebuilt for the latest minor releases.

Bringing this to -www since it's likely to be an infrastructure issue rather
than a docs issue.

They were rebuilt and pushed, but it seems the job that deployed them failed and that whomever ran it didn't notice the error :/

I've force-deployed it now, so the new PDFs will appear as soon as the caches have expired.