Re: Wrong info in a commitfest page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Wrong info in a commitfest page
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:15 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I happened to notice that

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/21/1962/

shows the "latest attachment" as being from 2018-08-06, whereas
if you look at the thread, the latest attachment is pretty clearly
Heikki's in <16028522-316c-ec71-c065-91a1e1e004a2@iki.fi> of
2018-12-30.  Why is that?

(The cfbot seems to be properly identifying the last attachment,
FWIW.)

Um. It's showing the one from 12-30 now, right? (Just to be clear, you are talking about the one that's at the bottom of the Email section?)

Normally I'd say maybe the refresh job didn't have time to run, but it's two weeks back. Surely it must've run since then.

My guess it had somehow not caught the changes from 12-30 (being Heikkis mail with the patch and your response). Then when Heikki sent his mail *today*, it triggered a refresh of the thread.

We did change the archives from python2 to python3 on Jan 4th. But the changes from 12/30 should have been picked up already by then.  There were no changes to the archives *or* the commitfest app between Dec 26 and Jan 4... There were explicit problems in the commitfest sync just after the changeover on Jan 4, but those syncs were re-run.

Bottom line is, after some investigation I still don't really know where it got that from, but it looks like it fixed itself.