Re: Where's the beta? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Where's the beta?
Date
List pgsql-www
I could in theory look at it, but I will be on an airplane without wifi in about 20 minutes, and the wifi here is insanely slow. I don't want to risk having something done only half way.

I can look at it once I get into Ottawa this evening if nobody has beaten me to it by then.

//Magnus