Re: pgsql: Remove references to Majordomo - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgsql: Remove references to Majordomo
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 1:26 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 01:04:44PM +0000, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Remove references to Majordomo
>
> Lists are not handled by Majordomo anymore and haven't been for a while,
> so remove the reference and instead direct people to the list server.

Wouldn't it be better to also switch the references to pgsql-bugs in
all the C code for the different --help outputs?

You are right, we definitely should. I'll go ahead and fix that. I can't quite make up my mind on if it's a good idea to backpatch that though -- it's certainly safe enough to do, but it might cause issues for translators?

//Magnus