Re: Supporting fallback RADIUS server(s) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Supporting fallback RADIUS server(s)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
On 8/20/15 12:53 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
We could change it to radius_servers and radius_ports, and deprecate but
keep accepting the old parameters for a release or two.

That's one option..

To make it easy, we
make sure that both parameter names accepts the same format parameter, so
it's easy enough to just replace it once deprecated.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this.

I mean that you could write radius_server=foo or radius_servers=foo as well as radius_server=foo,bar and radius_servers=foo,bar. As long as you don't specify both radius_server and radius_servers, either one of them should accept either one server or multiple servers.