Re: Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:30 AM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:

> On Wed, 2021-02-17 at 10:41 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > > I already had editor rights, but they must have rotted.
> >
> > It has not rotted, you are still listed as editor :)
>
> Strange.  Why then don't I see an "edit" button, but the message
> "Want to edit, but don't see an edit button when logged in? Click here."?

That message is shown whether you're logged in or not though.

> I logged in with my community account.

If you click "preferences" in the top right corner (next to the
indicator that you're logged in), what does it show under "Member of
groups"?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/