Re: seattle user group website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: seattle user group website
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 11:13 PM Jeremy Schneider <schneider@ardentperf.com> wrote:
Hello,

There's a link for the seattle postgres user group at
https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

The link points to seapug.org which is not the place we're currently
posting meetups. We like that domain name and here in Seattle we've been
talking for a couple years on ideas for doing something with it.

I get a few people a year who ping me asking if it's a mistake that the
link points to the old website - had a few more pings over slack
recently. Things are moving slowly and nothing is changing in the near
future, so it probably makes sense to update the postgresql.org website
to point to meetup.com/seattle-postgres

If we manage to do something with the seapug.org domain we can switch
the link on postgresql.org back.

I've updated the link for you (though I'm sure you meant https, so I made it that :P)

//Magnus