Re: Does PGDG apt repository support ARM64? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Does PGDG apt repository support ARM64?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 at 06:07, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

>  From here:
>
> https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/
>
> I see them in Debian:
>
> Buster on up

Ah, gotcha. Buster is more recent than Stretch.

Stretch also goes end of life on June 30 2022, so just a few months away. You definitely shouldn't be using that.

Buster is also considered the "oldstable" version. You should probably be using bullseye.  (I assume you're talking about some generic binaries and not the DEB packages of course -- DEB packages should be built on their corresponding platform)