Re: Wiki - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Wiki
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de> wrote:
> I've moved (well, copied) the web page to
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ
>
> Comments and edits welcome :)

The instructions under Quickstart. Does that lead to the "backports
style"  handling of the packages, or the "full apt.pg.org overrides"
method?

> I plan to redirect pgapt.debian.net/index.html there.
>
> (I'll also try if apt likes redirects from there to the new archive
> location. Hopefully it does, or else we need to figure out how to
> convince users to switch once we go official...)

One way is to just break it. Then peoplew ill have to :) As long as
it's trivial to change over, it might be worth taking that pain early
on.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/