Re: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation.
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:02 PM PAscal l <legrand_legrand2@outlook.fr> wrote:
Hello,

I've tryed to send a mail to pgsql-announce@lists.postgresql.org,
with my web messaging client but it always come back saying:

Your message to pgsql-announce with subject
"pg_stat_sql_plans ALPHA released"
has been held for moderation.
[...]

What did I do that was wrong ?
How could I get help regarding this problem ?

Hello!

According to our logs this message was dropped by user request. In the email sent to you was a token which you could click to prevent the message from being posted, and that link was clicked so the message was removed from the queue.