Re: Regarding pending message moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Regarding pending message moderation
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:16 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
Hi,

Please let me know if this is not an appropriate mailing list.

It is possible to view a pending message by clicking the "Subject" in
the message moderation page. However, it is not possible to follow the
link the page nor copy the link so that I can browse the link in a web
browser because once a mouse click hits the window, it closes. Am I
missing something?

I ran into this the other day myself, wanting to to copy/paste from one of those preview windows. You are definitely not missing something, that's a pretty bad UX side-effect and it should be fixed.  I've added it here: https://gitlab.com/pglister/pglister/issues/10