Re: Is planet broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Is planet broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 13:29, hubert depesz lubaczewski
<depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 01:23:00PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:43, hubert depesz lubaczewski
>> <depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > last post on planet is from 10th, and I know for a fact that there
>> > should be newer posts - at the very least my entries about 9.2.
>>
>> I don't think it's a problem with Planet, it's a problem with your feed:
>> your feed at:
>> http://www.depesz.com/index.php/tag/postgresql/feed/
>> redirects to:
>> http://www.depesz.com/2006/05/24/postgresql-814-i-inne/
>>
>> which quite obviously doesn't include any new posts.. (or any posts at all)
>
> ah, so it's just been quiet :)
>
> as for my url - could you change the url to:
> http://www.depesz.com/tag/postgresql/feed/
> ?
>
> I don't think it's editable from administration page.

Eitgher you found a way to do that, or that's not the problem -
because it's already set to that... Or maybe somebody else fixed it
and forgot to CC -www?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/