Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes
Date
Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-docs
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Is it possible that this issue actually showed up around 4-5 February, but
> just has gone unnoticed since?

It's been there a few weeks, anyway --- I remember somebody complaining
before this particular thread started.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised
if it broke then.

Yeah, it's quite likely that it got broken by the OS upgrade and nobody picked up on it before then. This can probably be because the backbranch documentation is only updated when we make actual releases.

However, why does devel work fine when the others are broken. It's the exact same code that's run to load the docs. The *input* to the loader must also be different at some point.