FOSDEM PGDay 2013 and Devroom - Schedule posted and registration open - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Magnus Hagander
Subject FOSDEM PGDay 2013 and Devroom - Schedule posted and registration open
Date
List pgsql-announce
We have finished the schedule for FOSDEM PGDay and the PostgreSQL
Devroom at FOSDEM 2015 - our apologies for the delay in processing!

You can find the schedule at:
http://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/schedule/

You will find a number of great talks both on PostgreSQL usage and
development from great speakers. And of course, it will as usual
feature the Hallway Track, where you can network with fellow
PostgreSQL users!

We have also opened registration. Number of seats are limited, and as
we sold out last year, we recommend that you make your reservation as
soon as possible. Registration is €50 for all attendees for the PGDay
on Friday. No registration is necessary if you only want to attend the
Devroom at FOSDEM on Saturday.

Registration information can be found at:
http://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/registration/

Finally, we'd like to remind you that our rate with the conference
hotel (Marriott Brussels) will expire on Dec 15th. Therefore, we
recommend that you book your accommodations as soon as possible! See
http://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/venue/ for details.

We hope to see you in Brussels in January!