Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter van Hardenberg
Subject Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL
Date
Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL  ("Sven R. Kunze" <srkunze@mail.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Small point of order: YAML is not strictly a super-set of JSON.

Editorializing slightly, I have not seen much interest in the world for YAML support though I'd be interested in evidence to the contrary.