Re: Disabling inferred "group by" columns in 9.1? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Evan D. Hoffman
Subject Re: Disabling inferred "group by" columns in 9.1?
Date
Re: Disabling inferred "group by" columns in 9.1?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Because we have both 9.0 and 9.1 running, and a query that succeeds
under 9.1 was failing under 9.0.  Can I assume the answer then is
"no"?