Re: [translators] Call for press contacts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Fernando Fontana
Subject Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,
Contact info for Uruguay is correct.

Thanks,
Fernando

Advocacy volunteers:

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--