Re: pg_receivexlog 9.2 client working with 9.1 server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Birken
Subject Re: pg_receivexlog 9.2 client working with 9.1 server?
Date
List pgsql-general
Update: I have successfully used this configuration with a month's worth of WALs (tens of thousands), run a test restore, and everything appears to have worked as expected.  So at least based on that test, this configuration seems fine.

-Dan